What is Coaching?
International Coach Federation (ICF) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. Coaching is a client driven process.
The Value of the Coaching Investment.
Coaching can provide a trusted partner to support you in creating your ideal life. The return on this investment is priceless.
How it Works.
The coach’s responsibility is to:
• Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve.
• Encourage client’s self-discovery.
• Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies.
• Hold the client responsible and accountable.
Our Team Coaches have been chosen due to their specialties and their alignment with the ToLS’s vision and mission. You and your coach will discuss your needs and goals, and then set up a plan for your coaching.
Meet our Coaches
Listed in alphabetical order.
Illuminating the Path to your Greatest Future.
Living in Vision offers professional business and leadership coaching, which improve your career skills in planning, team-building, communication and handling change.
Lynne has been supporting people through business and life transitions for over twenty years, and sees your potential for new possibilities even when you can’t. Through conversations that draw on a variety of coaching methods, she’ll guide you into getting your life back on track.
Living in Vision is to know yourself deeply; who you are and what you aspire to. It is having integrity and being authentic. This depth of purposeful expression comes from knowing your unique spiritual qualities through spiritual seeking and self-exploration.
These qualities are essential for you to excel on the path to personal and professional leadership.
Illuminating mind, body, and spirit.
Illuminosity Coaching and Consulting is dedicated to discovery that leads to success and achievement. We do this by working with the whole person, serving as a guide to their own answers and greatness. None of us come to the events of life as only one side of ourselves; we are complicated entities, encompassing many facets of being.
I support you in revealing your authentic self, using a variety of supportive exercises and processes. I chose to be a Team Coach with the Tree of Life Sanctuary because our visions and missions are aligned. We agree that there are many paths to self-awakening, thereby creating many opportunities for authentic transformation. We are all in this together.
“What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
My business mission for Thriving Practice Center is to provide business coaching and education to healthcare practitioners. Tree of Life Sanctuary's vision contributes to, and is in alignment with, mine in many ways.
- Many private healthcare practitioners are also spiritual seekers, which I am more well attuned to through this group and nonprofit.
- Spirituality is a key part of success in life and growth in my perspective, which aids in my business functioning and betterment. ToLS keeps me on a path that keeps me connected with this part of myself.
- Many people who are drawn to ToLS would also be drawn to my services. It’s a win-win.
- Connecting with people who are consciously growing themselves has actively challenged me to grow and be a better member of our society.
- I am able to connect with like-minded people who I can bolster, and who can bolster my visions, through our connections.